Iamatrailblazersfan.com (“IAMA”) does not send spam or sell email addresses.
1. About IAMA and the Information We Collect
IAMA is an online personal network service where fans have the ability to communicate and interact with other fans as well as the Trail Blazers organization. To accomplish this, each IAMA Teammate creates his or her own profile.
Depending on the level of access you select and how much personal information you provide in your profile, this personal information may be accessed and viewed by other Teammates.
IAMA also collects personal information to identify Teammates and send notifications related to the use of the IAMA service, if you ask to receive such notifications. You should also be aware that Teammates may reveal other personal information while communicating on other areas of the IAMA website, such as message boards, blogs and game reviews. This information, in turn, might be viewed by other Teammates or visitors to the IAMA website who are not Teammates.
Furthermore, when you invite new Teammates into your network or send messages through the service, we collect and maintain information associated with those messages, including email addresses and content.
Finally, we also collect some information from Teammates, as well as from other visitors to the IAMA website, that is not personally identifiable, such as browser type and IP address. This information is gathered from all Teammates and visitors to the website.
2. Use of Information Obtained by IAMA
We maintain and process your personal information in order to provide your account and access. The personal information of a Teammate contained in his or her profile will be shown to those people whom the Teammate chooses. You can update your profile at any time by editing your fan profile. Each Teammate has three (3) options when choosing the level of sharing of his or her profile. They are:
• "Nobody", which is no other Teammate,
• "Friends" which consists only of that Teammate's friends, and
• "Community" which is all visitors to the IAMA website, whether or not they are IAMA Teammates.
PLEASE NOTE THAT, REGARDLESS OF WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION A TEAMMATE CHOOSES TO INCLUDE IN HIS OR HER PROFILE, OR WHAT LEVEL OF SHARING HE OR SHE CHOOSES, CERTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT EACH TEAMMATE WILL BE INCLUDED IN THAT TEAMMATE'S "PUBLIC PROFILE," WHICH IS AN ABBREVIATED VERSION OF AN IAMA PROFILE AND WHICH INCLUDES YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME.
When you send messages through the service, your name and email address will be identified in the message. We also use your name and email address to notify you of new Teammates, messages or other information. You can receive your messages through your primary email address or through an online in-box offered through the service.
We also use information relating to your server, IP address, and browser-type.
Lastly, we may use information included in your public profile for promotional purposes, including, without limitation, in Trail Blazers’ print advertisements or in the Rose Garden Arena on the big screen. By participating in IamaTrailBlazersFan.com, you agree that we may use such Public Profile information for Trail Blazers promotional purposes without any inspection by, compensation to or further authorization from you.
3. Sharing of the Information this Site Gathers/Tracks. Except as explained above, or where you are expressly informed otherwise, we do not sell, rent, share, trade or give away any of your personal information, unless required by law or for the protection of your membership. However, IAMA may share profile information and aggregate usage information in a non-personally identifiable manner with advertisers and other third parties in order to present to Teammates and other users of the IAMA website more targeted advertising, products and services through website advertising or email campaigns. In such situations we will never disclose information that would personally identify you, but may send you co-branded advertising messages.
6. Correcting/Updating or Removing Information/Termination of Account. Remember that you can change the group of people who may view your profile at any time. You can change these profile-sharing settings by editing your fan profile. Also, you can always change the personal information you’ve submitted to the IAMA website, including the information included in your profile, by editing your fan profile. You can terminate your account by “unsubscribing” in your profile. If you terminate your account and request that your profile be deleted, your profile, including any messages in your inbox, will be hidden from the site. Because of the way we maintain this service, such hiding may not be immediate. By hidden or hiding we mean that we do not delete your information from our database, but rather remove it so that it is not longer viewable by users of the website.
7. Invite a Friend. If a Teammate elects to use our "Invite" feature to invite a friend to become a Teammate of the IAMA service, we ask them for the friend's email address. IAMA will automatically send the friend an email(s) inviting them to join the site. IAMA stores this email address for the purpose of automatically adding the respondent to the friends list of the Teammate sending the invitation, and also to send reminders of the invitation. IAMA will never sell these email addresses or use them to send any other communication besides invitations and invitation reminders. Any person who receives an invitation may contact IAMA to request that no further e-mails be sent to his or her e-mail address.
8. Security. The IAMA account of every Teammate is password-protected. IAMA takes every precaution to protect the information of the Teammates, as well as information collected from other users of the IAMA website. We use industry standard measures to protect all information that is stored on our servers and within our database. We limit the access to this information to those employees who need access to perform their job function such as our customer service personnel. If you have any questions about the security at our website, please contact us at __________________.
9. Email Choice/Opt-out. Teammates who no longer wish to receive our email updates or other email notifications may opt-out of receiving these communications by editing their fan profile.
12. Children’s Online Privacy. It is the policy of IAMA not to knowingly solicit any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. IAMA is only available to users who are at least 13 years old. If you are under 13, you may not register to use the service. By using the website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into an agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this policy.
Last Updated on April 2, 2009.